According to a new survey, the thing that annoys people more than anything else is the self-service
checkout line at the supermarket.
Here are the five things that annoy people the most:
- #1.) One in three people are annoyed by the self-service checkout line. It’s supposed to make things easier . . . but the error message people get if they don’t time it right and bag an item too soon makes it frustrating.
- #2.) One in four people are most annoyed by bad drivers.
- #3.) 18% . . . or almost one in five . . . get frustrated by telemarketers.
- #4.) 14% complained about junk mail.
- #5.) About one in 10 people get annoyed by crashes and other problems with their computer.