According to a survey by a British car-rental company, women are better drivers than men:
- 57% of men have been in one or more accidents
- 44% of women have.
- Men were also twice as likely as women to have gotten a speeding ticket . . . and they were twice as likely to currently have points on their driver’s license.
And it doesn’t matter how old they are:
- The survey found that women are safer drivers than men in ALL age categories. They have fewer accidents and get fewer tickets than men.
- For people over age 65, men are TWICE as likely to have an accident and three times more likely to get a ticket.
- Women also did better than men on a written test on road signs and traffic laws.