Jungle BLOG, Surveys, Surveys & Fun

If you lend a friend a car..they WILL go through your stuff.

63% of people say that when someone let them borrow a car, they dug through the trunk, glove box, and center console. CO-WORKERS and people you're DATING are most likely to dig around your car. Neighbors are third-most likely, friends are fourth-most likely, and relatives are least likely. Men are MUCH more likely than women:… Continue reading If you lend a friend a car..they WILL go through your stuff.

Jungle BLOG, Surveys & Fun, Top 10 Lists

10 Worst things you can say to a Woman?

According to a new survey - 10 WORST things you can say to a woman: 1. Asking "When's the baby due?" when she's NOT pregnant. 26% said this is the worst thing you could say. 2. Answering "Yes" when she asks if her butt looks big. 17%. 3. "You look tired." 13%. 4. "Calm down."… Continue reading 10 Worst things you can say to a Woman?

Jungle BLOG

Match.com survey raises eyebrows

Match.com Surveyed 5,000 singles to determine this: #1.) 42% of people say they would NOT date a virgin.         #2.) Only 3% of people say THEIR satisfaction is what matters most during sex. The other 97% claim their goal is to make the OTHER person satisfied. #3.) 48% of women say if… Continue reading Match.com survey raises eyebrows