According to a survey by Salary.com:
- Tuesdays from 9:00 to 11:00 A.M. are the most productive hours of the work week.
- In general, Tuesday is the day when the least time gets wasted . . . followed by Thursday.
- Friday from 3:00 to 5:00 P.M. . . . are the LEAST productive.
- And after Friday, Monday is the least productive day.
- People also waste more time as the day goes on.
- From 9:00a.m. to 11:00a.m. is the most productive time . . . and each two-hour period of time is less productive than the last for the rest of the day.