Do you play the lottery on the regular?
Even though I can’t afford to play the lotto, It’s a lot of fun to imagine what I would do if I got lucky.
Jungle Jim’s step-by-step guide after winning the Lotto
- Keep it a secret – The hardest thing is to not want to boast
- Sign the ticket – Legal protection if you loose it
- Find a Financial Adviser – Everyone will want this account
- Hire Security – Private bodyguard – People could be out for blood.
- Hide the ticket or put in in a secure location.
- Take the One Time Payment – a Dollar Today is worth more then a dollar 10 years from now.
- Create an Estate Plan
I Would buy…
- A Huge Yacht – I can travel anywhere in the world. This will be my main residence!
- A Private Island
- Apartment or condo in NYC, London, Sydney, SF, Tokyo, & Berlin
- A Minor League Sports Franchise
- I would build my own recording studio and creative space.
- Houses or cars for my entire family
- I would throw a huge Free Concert called – “JimAPalooza”
- Start a Charity
Jungle Jim – Mornings 5am – 9am – DJ Walker in the Morning