Skip to content
- They are on time for meetings, for projects … for everything.
- They are deeply appreciative of what they have, a quality of gratitude which always seems to lead to more.
- They are universally respectful, not just to those above, but to the lowliest on their company’s food chain.
- They are not consumed by their work.
- They sacrifice for the benefit of others.
- They are patient and tolerant.
- They jump in when needed, without strings attached, regardless of who gets credit or bonuses.
- They resolve conflict directly and honestly.
- They respectfully push back when necessary. It’s easy to push back, but doing so with respect requires skill.
- They trust their colleagues.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: